Thursday, November 8, 2012

Agh.

Life has been so crazy I literally have not had two seconds to sit down and write.
It is my busy season. I have had eight photo shoots in 6 days. Whew!

Tucker is cutting 8 teeth right now. His whole mouth is a hot mess.
He also is very sick and clingy.

Hudson is just a ball of energy and questions. He has been very into math lately.
We add stuff up all day long. As far as I can tell, he is obsessed
with the number 68. Everything results in that.

I have not even taken one picture of them this month! These are from our vacation a few weeks ago. But, better than never....

Hudson's first zip line experience, which he loved.

Tucker figuring out that hotel life suits him just perfectly.

Little Man marveling at the architecture of West Baden.

Hay rides are amazing.

No comments: