Friday, November 9, 2012

Crap.

I keep trying to forget this happened, but it makes me laugh even though it should not. Here it is, for all posterity.

The story of Hudson's Outburst of Preschool Profanity

A couple of weeks ago Hudson and I were having lunch. My typical question to get him talking about preschool is to ask him what his job was for the day. At his school, each kid rotates to the task of leading the pledge, naming friends (taking attendance), feeding the fish, and so on. These jobs must be really important because I can ask him 10 other questions and get no response, but when we talk about his job that day, he lights up.

And so, I said something like, "What was your job today, buddy?"

His face all contorts as he tries to remember and then he explodes, "OH CRAP! I forgot to water the plants! You need to call Ms. Becky right now, Mama!!!"


I don't know where he gets it.

No comments: