Never underestimate the lengths moms will go to save a buck. Or $151 to be exact.
My girlfriend sent me a text that the local Carters store was having a pajama sale where if you bought a three piece pajama set (reg $28) at 70% off, the computerized register had a glitch which would give you two additional pairs for free. So, quicker than you can say "Whaaaa?" I jumped in my car. I love pajamas and they are a popular item with the boys too.
So, once at the store, the sales manager told me that-- in fact-- the rumor was true and she had called her DM two days before and asked her what to do and she was told to let the error run through the weekend. Good for me! Once I saw that I really did just get THREE 3-piece pajamas for $8.40, I --like any good sale junkie-- immediately went back to the sale rack and bought three more sets.
And promptly called two friends who also drove to the store bought six pairs of pajamas. :)
Many more pictures of the boys in matching pajamas in our future. (Like for the next five sizes!)
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This just makes me laugh. I can SOOOO see it happening.
B has the same Dino pajamas. I think we need a picture of all three of them sometime.
Post a Comment