Friday, June 8, 2012

Summa and a Salami story

Hudson: "Mama?"
Me: "What?"
Hudson: "I love summa time."



(I just don't want to forget this.)
So I am at the zoo with my homegirl Halle and her boys and we are having lunch. I notice on her son's food space there is a piece of salami with a bite taken out of it. I am thinking, "we brought salami too" and as I look over to my three year old son, I know something is up. Hudson has in his tight fists a dollar bill and a quarter. Across his face is the biggest smile you have ever seen. Meanwhile, Halle's oldest, Hank (age 6), is rummaging around in his wallet for more money.
"Hudson, what is going on?"
"I sold Hank some salami for $1 and a quarter."
I look over at Halle and question whether she sees this hilarious transaction. She shrugs her shoulders and says, "He likes his meat. He'd probably buy the whole sandwich for $50." 
Hudson quickly asks, "Can I buy a fizzy pop with my money, Mama?"

And of course I let him.
Genius.


1 comment:

Macey said...

A career in sales no doubt!