Today Hudson:
2. played in our most beautiful snowfall yet (heavy and wet with loads of sunshine)
3. threw out Mama's back as she pulled me around the yard on my sled (she might walk with a permanent slouch)
4. took a big fat nap (my new favorite word to say is "cozy")
5. will go out to dinner date with my best buddy Special K and her parents (the only way Hudson can date is if all parents go with) (that rule applied until he is 21)
I love living in this college town!
2 comments:
We are all very excited for tomorrow. Everyone has Colts outfits except for me; I will probably steal one of Justin's shirts.
I was thinking about you when I heard how much snow you received. Can't wait for the game tonight. Gallbladder comes out tomorrow - so - I have to have something else to keep my mind on!!
Go COLTS!!
Post a Comment