Tuesday, March 30, 2010

19 Things about my 19 month old

(as told by Little Man himself)

1. I like to drink from real cups now, not straw ones. I am getting pretty good at it too.

2. I say, “Uh oh,” about 20 times an hour. Usually there is no reason, but sometimes there is a VERY good reason.

3. My dinosaur impression is spot on.

4. I outclimbed this 27 month old today at the playground. I am scared of nothing.

5. I love to hold your hand as we walk together.

6. My favorite move is to fake fall down and immediately look at you and see what you do. Grandmas usually react and come rescue me. My mama just shakes her head.

7. When we go shopping, I like to push the stroller…right into the heels of other shoppers, over mannequins, and deep inside clothing racks.

8. I can show you my tickle spot (my neck) and will tickle myself relentlessly.

9. I am not a fan of the swings at the park.

10. My mom is trying to teach me to spit so I can use real toothpaste. I am not very good at spitting in the bathroom. But amazingly I can spit really well in the kitchen and the car.

11. I love babies.

12. When I don’t want to walk with you, I go limp. I will hang like a dead fish on a line until you let go of my hand and then I will just lie there and scream.
13. My best non-living friends are Mr. Giraffe and “Cici” (paci).

14. My shoes are size 7; I hate having my toenails and fingernails cut, so I might be wearing an 8 sooner than I should.

15. I use the word/sound, “Nee!” for about 1,000 things in my world. For some reason, this confuses my silly parents.

16. Eating at restaurants is very difficult for me. They never bring my food fast enough and I am done sitting long before anyone else at the table is.

17. Forks and spoons are no problem for me now.

18. I don’t really understand why I can’t go play with the elementary aged neighbor kids, but I like to stand and watch them from my side of the yard. My mama and I like to lie in the grass and look for bugs.

19. I love my friends. I get very excited when we are together. I am pretty good at sharing my toys too... Just don’t go near my new bike.

6 comments:

Every Day is an Adventure said...

What a fabulous top 19!!! Doesn't seem he should be that old yet :)

Macey said...

Great list :o) I especially appreciate #16. Restaurants are a no go for us these days unless it's Burger King.

mistymadisonjo said...

LOL, I am laughing so hard because soooo many of those is what Spencer does also. I love the dead fish analogy! HAHAHAHAHA

Christina said...

Very nicely said!! I wish I had your way with words!! :) :)

I find it interesting that Connor is only a few days older than Hudson - but - there are a lot of things that Hudson can do that Connor can't do. Things that make you go.....hmmmmmm.......

Hope to see you soon.

Cindy V. said...

Craig has the same spitting issue as Hudson. Is that a boy thing?

Ben+Amanda Sheppard said...

i love this! so much! =)