I will start by saying, at least he is fair and we both get our share.
But... Hudson is going through this phase where some days are Dada days. Some days are Mama days. Rarely do we have a day where we are both acceptable. Rarely do we get advance notice whose day it is going to be.
On Dada days, that is the only person he wants to be with and be held by. On Mama days I get to be the coolest person ever, but I don't get much done, with my thirty pound biggest fan attached to my leg. (I don't mind.)
It is okay to share Hudson with his dad. I know one day (no less than thirty years from now, son) I will have to share him with someone else and that will be really hard.
3 comments:
aw. sounds like they had a good time the other day :)
Every day is daddy day for Leah. I just can't compete with that guy.
Daddy days are so sweet :)
I love the picture of "everyday" stuff.
Post a Comment