Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Too tight

With the warmer temps I have started breaking out some of the 18 and 24 month summer outfits I purchased on clearance last year. Well..........THAT was some money wasted! Good thing I was only paying a couple of dollars per outfit.

Someone (I won't mention any names) has surpassed clothing of that size and is definitely now in the 2T range. (3T if it has a small neckband; that 95th percentile head needs some space.)

I guess the good thing is--unlike myself who maintains at least four clothing sizes in her closet all the time-- once he gets too big for a size we move it on to the donate box. No wasted hopes of fitting in that outfit again!

This adorable little pajama set cost less than $2, but cut off his circulation. His poor arms had rings around them from the bands of the sleeves the whole next day. Not a good deal.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Yeah, the clearance sale shopping can go either way...sometimes it is a handy gift though!
I feel like I have way too many sizes in my closet as well, and still it seems that nothing fits right now :P
Oh, and I really liked the mud pictures :)