Thursday, January 20, 2011

Funny Guy

Recently our little man has turned into a comedian. Knowing his dad, this isn't much of a stretch. But it still has caught me off guard. For example, now when I ask Hudson what he would like for lunch, he will look around the room, and say, "How about...firetrucks?" Or "How about...kitty cats?" He just laughs and laughs. Saying things like, "How about" followed by a pregnant pause is just one of those things that are now common place.

Oh yeah, and I no longer will get a decent picture of him either. At least not if he knows that I am taking a picture. Here is his future partner in crime and neighbor.
I don't know why I am surprised. That future teller t-shirt I received at his baby shower said he would be a game show host...

On a another note, we are potty trained in these parts. I take no credit. But a switch clicked in little man's brain and he is diaper free. That, as all mother's know, this is no laughing matter.

2 comments:

mistymadisonjo said...

Ok, now I am totally jealous. Big boy bed and no diapers. Oh, how I can only dream. Spencer's monster illness took a big swipe in the potty training progress. He now throws a fit and refuses to go on the toilet.

Macey said...

Yay for potty training! Hoping to be right there with you very soon :o) And I know exactly what you mean about getting a good picture. That "cheese face" as we call it, must be a 2 year old thing because that's all we get from Ayden anymore unless he doesn't know I'm taking the picture.