Baby #2 is 100 days done! Within the past week, two different people have been shocked to realize I am 16 weeks pregnant. I guess pregnancy goes faster for those who are not dealing with the symptoms. Just kidding. In reality, this pregnancy is going fast --even for me. It seems that first trimester just flew by. I have not completed anything on the baby-specific to-do list (yes, Josh, get nervous). And I have not yet sat down to write a single entry in a pregnancy journal like I did for Little Man. (I know, you are shocked that I wrote then too.)
Tonight I checked dates on a Chinese predictor calendar and it is said Baby Part 2 would be a girl. Of course, it said the same thing about Hudson and we know how that worked out. Well, maybe it just meant that he would hang out with a bunch of girls. Girls who are now getting into the age of dress up. What is a guy to do? Thankfully he opted for a jersey and a cowboy hat!

1 comment:
Chinese predictor said this little guy was a girl too. Maybe (if you have another boy) we'll just have little men that are in tune with their feminine sides :o) And don't feel bad about not getting anything done. I have 89 days LEFT and I still haven't done a single thing for this little guy!
I love that Hudson and his little friends played dress up. What a cute photo and memory for you guys!
Post a Comment