Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On the go...

If I learned anything over the past year working from home it is that those frigid winter months make you appreciate even one chilly, but beautiful fall day. For that reason, I have kept Hudson and I on the go for the past few weeks trying to absorb the amazing fresh air while we can. Within this Monday through Friday alone we will travel on three separate trips as far north as West Lafayette, as far south as Cincinnati, and up to the north side of Indy to have lunch with cousin Eric.

Today was to be our intentional day-at-home. Aside from a potential walk to the park, which is now almost a daily occurrence, I resigned myself for a tranquil, idyllic day inside. I planned on allowing Hudson to wear his jammies all day; he hasn't done that since last January at best. Well, I realized late last night that I had to go to the post office to send some things for the photography business so first thing this morning after milk and breakfast we went. In our jammies. One of us donned a rather adorable hand-me-down hat and gained so much attention I doubt anyone noticed unwashed, unmade-up me.

Enjoy the beautiful autumn weather...while you can! The foliage color north of Indy is just gorgeous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best hat so far! He looks so precious.

Anonymous said...

I too love YOUR pictures. I need a current email address. I only have your old school one? What's new?

Molly

Christina said...

Cute pictures.....but.....I want to see a picture of mommy in her pj's!! :) :)

Kris said...

I've had too many staying inside days lately. I should really be ashamed of myself. And I am. I need to just not think about all that stuff that has piled up the past few months to do, and go outside while we can!
Glad you guys had a fun pajama day!