Ooh, summer, suddenly you are gone! No mind! Those in this household love hoodie/sweater only weather. We have been frequenting our neighborhoods best kept secret: a fabulous (unlocked) playpark at the church at the end of our street. It features three separate jungle gyms used by the preschool kids there. I love this picture in the tunnel. He had just finished crying; the playground also causes many falls! It is very cool how a one year old can go from tears to smiles in nanoseconds.
And for some tears--by me--the only time in my life I ended up on crutches was the result of a slide (contact my oldest friend, Mandy, for more information and don't buy her "I didn't push Heather off alibi--wink). For those reasons, while I am proud of my little man, I will refer to this video as Two Seconds of Terror.
Notice how I jump at the end? I really can not be the one at the bottom and the videographer! Even though there is ample space at the end for him to stop, I kept lurching towards him. He is 13 months and PUSHING himself to go. Eek!
1 comment:
A lefty in training AND aggressive on the slide...you are so very cool, Hudson! Notice how those double slides now have a median. How many ankles had to be in a brace before they figured out the wide slides were a hazard?! For the record, I didn't push your mom off the slide, Hudson.
Love, Mandy
Post a Comment