Sunshine is such a gift. So is the ability to spend the day out playing in it. Today we followed up storytime with picnic lunch and a walk along the canal. Not much else to say. Just one of those amazing April days where 82 degrees feels almost as awesome as the breeze blowing through the house.
I have been spending so much time taking pictures of other people's babies & big kids, it was nice to go and shoot some people I love! Here are two of my favorites. First, my fav picture of Hudson who loves the "wa-wa". Then, my fav picture of Hudson's buddy "K-K".
Oh and a nice picture of little man and I. Those are rare.
2 comments:
love the one of the two of you :)
Isn't sad that we are NEVER in pictures. I think I drive my family nuts because I always am taking pictures. I need to make an effort to be in more of them!
Post a Comment