So this Thursday after Josh gets home from work I will be leaving my boys for two and half days. (Sixty-eight hours, but who is counting?) My dear pal Meg is moving across the country to Phoenix and I am assisting her. We will drive across this great land(1706 miles, but who is counting??) and I will fly home first thing Sunday morning. Eek!
Needless to say, I am a shameless wreck. Of course, I know Hudson will be fine. Honestly, I just might be more worried about how Josh will survive!!! But I am not sure (not one little bit) that I am ready to be gone from little man for three whole nights.
So, as I get freezeable casseroles made, the laundry caught up, the house cleaned, and pack a small bag (of caffienated beverages) for myself, we just won't talk about my leaving. You, however, can start praying for me --and Josh-- now.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They do suprisingly well when we are away. Good luck to you!
Awww...I bet you all will do great! I can't imagine leaving Ayden for that long, and I'm sure I would be a wreck for a week before my leaving, but I know he and Keith would be fine. Try to enjoy yourself! Phoenix is a lovely place to visit!
I am also concerned about MY baby. ALL of you are in my prayers.
He will do better than you will. It is the hardest thing to do. Have fun with your friend, see the US, laugh and come back to your boys refreshed :)
Enjoy the few days away. You will come back refreshed and excited to see your boys. My thoughts and prayers will be with ALL!!
Maybe.....just maybe.....Hudson will finally say, "mommy" when you come back home!!
Hugs heading your way!!
Post a Comment