Tuesday, November 16, 2010

When Mama is sick...


Healthier days

I am sick. Blogging is the only thing I can do today that doesn't make my hair hurt. This is quite possibly the first major sickness I have had since Hudson was born. I feel very blessed to write that sentence, but the hot tears in my eyes are distracting. We have not done anything all day, but go to the doctor. At the suggestion of my friend Angela (thank YOU) I went in to confirm whether I had an inner ear infection. My regular doctor was not available. So, I saw another dude. He also gave me a strep test. Both tests came back negative for now, so I get to just live with this pain in my ear for the next couple of days. If the pain is not gone by Thursday, he will investigate further. Hmmmm...doesn't he understand how detrimental to the household it is when the Mama is down?
I love my picnic table, Bapa Dale.

No comments: