Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Interview

As you may have noticed, I have a couple of opinions. No surprise that my little man would also be quick to develop an opinion about, well, just about everything. I am amused by what he said during our little couch interview today. I asked him the same questions last night and his answers were the same, so he must be serious!

Food: chicken nuggets



Drink: apple jooose

Snack: pretzels

Fruit: "peechez"

Color: pink (sorry Josh, he said this again today!)

Toy: trucks

Cartoon: Cars "Lighting McQueen! Zoom! Crash!"

Animal: "Horsey Giddyup!"


Place to go: Zoo
Treat: "Mannys"

(I am laughing that Handy Manny is a "treat")

Handy Manny tool: Pat!

TV show: Mickey Mouse

Friend on Mickey Mouse: Mickey! (I am surprised because he has been quoting Donald Duck constantly lately. "What's the big idea,
Mama?" and "Ah, Phooey!" Grrrr...)


Daddy: "Joshie"

Mama: "Headder"

Number: one

Is Mama having baby boy or baby girl? "Baby Girl"


1 comment:

Macey said...

We'll see if his prediction is as inaccurate as Ayden's was :o) LOVE the black and white photos!