Something is wrong with my eyes and I have not worn makeup or my contacts for about 10 days. People who have contacts will relate to this, but I wish someone could explain why I feel so awkward and disoriented wearing my glasses. It is like everything is out of focus. Actually those glasses might not be my correct prescription now that I think about it. They are seven years old. Hmmmm...
Anyway, so today I had a photo shoot, and I thought it best that I put my best eyes in, and walked into my kitchen and this is what I saw:
Hudson clearly being the best three year he can be.
And the most disgusting high chair ever (with the cutest seven month old in it). The kitchen floor was worse and no you will not see a picture of that here.
Maybe living in a haze isn't so bad after all.
1 comment:
Just don't look down and you'll have the best view in the world. Who could ask for more than that? kh
Post a Comment