So last weekend we volunteered our babysitting services to our friends who were recently blessed with twins (pictured on right, aren't they adorable?!?!) Yep, on a Friday night we had five kids under three here in the Harris household (their 3 + our 2). Aren't we just sweet? (Or suckers...whichever.) Anyway, here I am with a six month old of my own and I was overwhelmed and shocked at how unfamiliar holding a little one month old child felt. Was Tucker ever that small? Did he ever sleep that much? Wear those teeny tiny diapers? It blew me away. Only five months ago this was my life? Why did I not remember?!?So tonight I was rocking Mister T, he finished his bottle and I took it away. I stuck in his paci and he did the same thing that he does every time I rock him before bed and nap. He does this little wiggle move where he almost burrows down deeper into my arms. With the limited body control he does have, he snuggles into his Mama. I absolutely love this. I have for weeks. And I do not want to ever forget it. Hopefully with it recorded here, I always will.

No comments:
Post a Comment