We have had no rain in twenty seven days.
27.
Scratch that. We got six drops tonight at 5:44 p.m. All six hit me.
Before I really start to stress out about the state of sweet corn, I have been busy figuring out ways to 1. keep cool and 2. not feel like we need to be locked in the house as if it were a blizzard outside. Enter in those crazy crafting mommas on Pinterest. Last week I froze a whole bunch of Hudson's toys, cars, dinosaurs, plastic thingys in a block of ice and it was like Christmas morning. The same old silly toys he has played with a zillion times were new treats when they emerged from the depths of frozen water. Naturally, he had a ball chipping away at it too after Daddy donated a hammer to the project. He has already asked me to do it again this week.
3 comments:
What an AWESOME idea!! Thanks for sharing! He us such a cutie!! :)
What a COOL idea!
Ok, that is just awesome. Jealous that I didn't think of that. We have started our yearly progression into how many triple digit days can we have. Hot is just HOT!
Post a Comment