Tuesday, July 31, 2012

That Curl



When I have something to do on my "to do" list I feel like it clogs up my brain. For the past couple of months I have had a mental note to take a picture of this solitary curl on the back of Tucker's head. But, of course, it never happened. Finally, on vacation I got it done. Funny how just a single thing off your list can make you feel overly productive.
Seems like everyone was off to vacation in Michigan this year. I guess that is where you go when it is Sahara hot in the heartland. We were pleased to crash Uncle Dave and "Uncle" Jess's vacation home (with a private beach!!!) We will definitely be back.

Turns out that I was able to take loads of pictures on our quick vacation. Here are some of my favorites! 
He was in Heaven.
He was in Heaven too.
Awwww. This is MY Heaven.


My family.






No comments: