Sunday, July 8, 2012
That's what he said.
"Heavy as a Chevy."
"Five-d-five."
"That is re-dich-u-lous."
"I was never there before I was borned."
Hudson is just cracking me up. One month shy of his fourth birthday, daily he says something that I want to run and write down. Here are a couple of his most recent memorable sayings...
* I can balance on two feet. Isn't that AMAZING?
* Mama, I found a one leaf clover!
* Please? With sugar on the bottom?
* But salt IS gooooood for my body.
* How much does $78 cost?
* You are for-kidding me.
* But I will still give you hugs and smooches when I'm all grown up.
Things he says I want to forget:
* Do you want to smell my toots, Mama?
* Watch this crash, Mama. One hundred times a day, he will stage car crashes and wants me to watch.
Maybe a little explanation necessary on some of his antics. Here are a couple more:
* After a morning of not really getting his way and being told no, "I don't like all this fightness."
* Don't play with my cars, Mama. (I love that he thinks that when he goes to bed, playing with his HotWheels is my top priority!)
* On my way to take some senior pictures, he will give me toy cars for my 18 year old client to play with. Take this tractor to your shoots.
* Hudson really loves that bounce gym place we went a couple months ago called Monkey Joes and when I told him we were too busy and didn't have time to go... this was his response: Only ONE of us doesn't have time go to Monkey Joes, Mama.
* Our friends are getting ready to have another baby in November. I was explaining this to Hudson while riding in the car Friday:
Me: Eli is going to have a brother or sister soon.
Hudson: When?
Me: In the winter.
Hudson: (after a brief pause) Will Santa bring the baby?
Me: Noooo. (Silently praying: please don't ask any more questions. Please don't ask anymore questions.)
I can't wait for Tucker to talk!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that kid cracks me up! :)
love love love him
Add to the list (referring to his stuffed animals): "Daddy elephant is a giraffe." JJ
Post a Comment