Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Instant Gratification

As my life continues to get more complicated, carrying around my camera is a near impossibility. Even when I think of the number of pictures I have posted here on this blog since Tucker has been born, so many have been taken on my phone. And that is why I am completely in love with Instagram. It is another social network that is just a posting of images of your life. I unloaded my phone and these Instagram shots really summize my summer so far.
sleeping poolside

at the race track

every surface of my house

back when we had green grass

my wonderfully smiley son

chew chew chew chew chew

i get this face a lot.

our love of kroger


my shopping pals

this is my wonderful life.

my date with my little man for fireworks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life couldn't be any sweeter than this! kh