If you are in need of a great household assistant, let me introduce you to mine.
He pushes the laundry basket into the family room ...unloads it onto the floor.
He put his Hot Wheels cars away...in our laundry hamper.
He shuts off the TV...while you are still watching it.
He flips off the lights...constantly if you will just hold him up to the switch.
He opens up all the diapers in the stacker...so they are stretched out and ready for you all over the floor of his room.
He reorganizes his books...into a heaping mess.
He sorts through the Tupperware drawer...every single meal.
But the best example of his help is how amazingly he can fill up the trashcan. A couple nights ago Josh needed a milk jug, which I had just recycled. So he grabbed that out of the bin and I went to the trashcan to find the cap; it should have just been on top. It was not. However, in our trashcan I did find: two of Hudson's black socks, one of his Legos, and two animal magnets from his new Leapfrog refrigerator, thing. I ended up searching through the whole can and ironically, never found the milk jug cap.
Imagine what help he will be when he gets an allowance!
2 comments:
Haha! Ayden's a GREAT helper too! I find just about everything imaginable in the trashcan and his new obsession is toilet paper. He loves unrolling it and ripping it to little tiny, impossible to pick up, shreds. I never realized I was getting a maid when I had a child! Too bad he's too cute to fire :o)
LOL! It was like I was reading about Spencer!
Love the help (sometimes).
Post a Comment