I *believe* we have left Fevertown and are headed back down the road to Blissville. Sorry if I seem a little batty tonight as the past couple of days have been stressful. Hudson ran a fever for four days and just today is starting to seem back to normal. He had absolutely no symptoms of any other illness—just a stinking fever. Yesterday we held him upside down (the best way to see into his mouth) and confirm that he is cutting all FOUR cuspids. Once these babies make their way in, you will hopefully never hear me blog about teeth again. Anyway, as any mother knows, days can be long when you have a child attached to you all day and this weekend has given me little reprieve as Josh has been working very hard on the remodel.
While on the topic of teeth though, I have to talk about this picture. Hudson has been doing this little performance for months and months. It cracks me up every single time. We play with this green frog in the tub and I usually make it jump along the edge and then I flick it in. He grabs it and shoves it in his mouth and furrows his brow at me. I hesitate to say the trite expression “laugh out loud”, but that is exactly what I do. I don’t know why it has taken me so long to get a picture of it!
1 comment:
Gives new meaning to the poem his Great Grandma Felz use to say to me...
What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails, and puppy-dogs tails!
Post a Comment