Start by dressing child with a pair of hand-me-down size 2T snowpants (look at those hips!).
Dress yourself accordingly and then add cozy non-matching hat and (potentially too small) black snowboots to said child.
Add two additional layers and pair of mittens with fashionable clips.
Now, pull your almost 30 pound child around the yard on his new snowsled and rope contraption (thanks, Joshie!). Run around until your son is laughing hysterically and your chest is pounding. Note--child is only not smiling in this picture because I ran into house, grabbed camera (aka caught my breath), and stopped moving!
It is naptime and I need to go lie down.
4 comments:
Wait until the little one is potty trained. You will barely get all of his clothing fastened and zipped before he tells you that he has to go potty. If you are lucky this will only occur once or twice before you get him out the door.
Did you REALLY post this because you received some slack for not having gloves on him when he was outside in the snow for the first time (all of two minutes)? haha.
I see you've layered him up. Too cute!
-Ash
For all of those that chose the resolution to excersize more... just go over to your house and get a workout!
I love fashionable mitten clips! I have a pair that were bedazzled.
Post a Comment