Move over Lance Armstrong. Little Hudson is ready for his tour.
This little blog has been around the block for awhile now too. Here lies my 250th post. Who would have known I would have so much to say? (Ha ha) What started off as just a whim has grown into much more. I have contemplated many times stopping this, but I think three particular sets of grandparents would riot. Hopefully others out there are amused by my writing my tales of woe for all the world to see.
Bonus picture since today is a special blogpost. This is a fun little shot of BFs Hudson and KK during a recent swap sitting session. I stupidly thought I was in adequate shape to drive these two to the local park. It was a struggle, but we made it. I really need to start working out. Right after I eat this brownie. And do these dishes. And paint this kitchen. And take a nap.
3 comments:
You were hauling TWO kiddos, that is TWO brownies.
Congratulations on making it to 250! That's quite an accomplishment for sure.
LOVE your posts!! As I have said before.....don't stop!! :) :)
Post a Comment