An ugly, unfortunate era has begun in the Harris household. No longer are we able to go out to dinner.
Hudson has made that abundantly clear. As much as it distresses me that my family meals from now on will only consist of those I whip up myself or those which can cooked up by some microwave in a Golden Arches or similar establishment, I don't blame the little man. After all, it isn't like I typically have him sit down strapped into his high chair for twenty to thirty minutes before I put the food on the table. He does not understand the concept of waiting for a meal. Lord help us if we were to go somewhere where we had to wait to be seated too.
How I will miss it! Someone completely waiting on me. No stress over burning anything. Not a single pan to clean when I am finished.
*Sigh* Swap-sit? Anyone?
2 comments:
I know what you're going thru. We never had this problem with Whyatt. However, Connor is terrible in restaurants.
I actually saw something this past Monday that I couldn't believe. I actually had to call Scott over to take a look. A mother was sitting at the dinner table with several other people in an Amish restaurant. She was holding her little girl (age 2ish or under). Sitting in front of mom and baby - was a protable DVD player. Yep, that's right......this mother felt like she had to bring in a DVD player. And, I don't mean a small one - this one probably had a 9" screen.
IMO.....that's a little much.
It too shall pass.
Post a Comment