But lately...Hudson has been sneaking back into his room throughout the day and doing one of two things. His first antic is to get his paci, then hide behind his crib, and use it. I followed him the other day when he walked straight through the kitchen on some sort of mission. And these pictures are what I saw. He looks as guilty as a kid caught smoking behind the school.
His other little daily one man show is quite the opposite. He will go back to his room, get paci, and come straight to Josh or I and give us this huge GRIN all the while paci is stuck in his teeth. It is as if to say, "Seeeeeee. Look what I am doing wrong!"
Frankly, both little charades crack me up.
One day paci will have to go away to the PaciFairy (like the Tooth Fairy, who leaves you something in return for taking your paci to the landfill), but for now I am afraid of what he will chew on if I take it away. You all know how I am with pens!!!
1 comment:
Is it possible he's cutting his molars? Maybe that's why he's started sneaking the paci lately. Ayden has had both fingers shoved down his throat for the past week. Or, like you said, he could just be being a little sneaky toddler... that's been known to happen from time to time :o) Either way, the pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment