Friday, July 30, 2010

Two year pictures

I would not call myself a seasoned photographer, but I have done this gig for awhile now. You would think I'd know better than to try and take my son's two year pictures on the hottest day of the entire year. You would think I would know better than to try and take his pictures myself. But, we drove all the way to the IMA and I really want to get these done and I kept pushing and shooting and finally stopped when Hudson broke out his mad face.

Seriously. This is pure 2 year old anger.

Are you ready for it? This is the last picture of our shoot. It is pretty good. I am proud/glad I captured it for posterity. Although I am sure I will see it more than I would like over the next 60 years...



Just so we don't end this week on a picture like that, here is my little buddy how I prefer to see him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Hudson to make 'mad' look even beautiful.

Macey said...

Priceless!

Christina said...

LOVE these pictures. Wish you lived closer so that you could take Connor's two-year pictures.

Every Day is an Adventure said...

love these photos....he is such a cutie