We do not celebrate anything extra special on this Monday, but, I will admit, I have been saving this picture for today's blogpost. To most it is just another goofy shot of Hudson in our living room. However, I am confident it will stir up extra emotions in my mom and dad who will remember these red glasses as my own. They are something I wore quite frequently when I was the same age as little man is now. (No, pictures of that needed. The face is the same. Just picture Hudson in a dress.) Oh yeah, that is my giraffe bath brush too.
Happy Day to Everyone!

2 comments:
How adorable!! It's so cool that you and Josh have so many of your childhood toys and etc. that you can pass along to your children.
Thank you, Heather. This was the kind of picture I was waiting for. JUST like you except the color of his eyes. Happy Valentine's Day to you, MY sweet baby.
Post a Comment