What are the hot commodities at your house? I can get just about anything I need from Hudson with a "please", but for those extra special reward moments --like using the potty without any asking by us-- we have a jar of gumdrops around. He does not get them every time, but he often asks for them. Of course, I love it that he does not really say, "gumdrops" very well. He says, "dumbdops" or "gopdums" or "gumdumbs". I try to correct him, but he usually just says it another goofy way and I end up laughing.
I used to have a jar of M & Ms, but Mama likes M & Ms and every time he did something M & M-worthy, I got some too. I figured I better put a stop to that before I couldn't fit through the pantry door anymore. Plus this week I take my first blood sugar test of the pregnancy. Boo. I have a feeling all sugar is bound to make a quick exit from my life.
Anyway, I am just curious what you have. Stickers? TV time? We are all good until it is money they want. I wonder when that will set in. Yesterday Hudson handed me some cash and called it a "coupon." I didn't bother to correct him on that one.
![]() |
| My boys clearing fallen branches from the ice storm. Hudson was a huge help! Hmmm...we will need to buy more gumdrops for the spring cleanup. |


No comments:
Post a Comment