Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Bacation" was beautiful.

Oh my. What a weather switch. We are home, but I miss my ocean. And my pool. Heck, I even miss the near constant 60% humidity which made my hair constantly look like Cosmo Kramer. I have many things to say (naturally), but I am more interested in uploading all the pictures I took (naturally). So, this post will just be some eye candy of our little fabulous vaca. Feel free to vote for your favorite. ;-)

Sigh.
 
Some people caught a fish called copia. We caught crack.


This is why you do not teach your child to say "Cheese".

Me and my babies. The one in the belly takes up too much space.
  
A fun time at the Barber Motorcycle Museum. And
evidence my husband has fun ideas too.

He looks too old in this one.

Love. My. Boys.

Our littlest roommate for the trip.
 
OMG. This little water suit busts. me. up.


Kite flying.
The sign of true friendship is when you can survive living with
someone and their family for a whole week. Not that I needed any affirmation.
Finally, the sign of a good vacation is when you have a picture
which caption can only be:
 You just had to be there. Hilarious.

 

4 comments:

Christina said...

Love the pictures. They were ALL just wonderful!! You look sooooo beautiful!! :) :)

Andi said...

I vote for the crack. Love his buns!

Every Day is an Adventure said...

Love them all :) Were you in Destin? This looks like it is near my mom's place.

Macey said...

So cute! I love all the pics. I think the swim suit one is my fav though. Can't wait to hear all about your awesome vacation!!