Our neighbors have recently added a new baby boy to their growing family. I have posted pictures of their older son who is just a couple months younger than Hudson. So if you are doing the math, in just three months our little corner of the universe will have FOUR boys under the age of THREE. I anticipate years of throwing the football, tag in the dark, and general boyishness in our future.
To get a leg up on the broken bone department, the neighbors got a new playset from the grandparents. They have graciously told us Hudson is welcome to play on it (just as long as we don't sue when he falls off it). It was such a sweet gesture. Little Man loves it. Naturally, it stresses me out, but on those days when the park is just farther away than I would like, it definitely helps out.
So, we will use it as we need and save our money to fund broken windows from "stray" baseballs. I have seen Hudson's throwing arm and am confident we have a couple of those in our future.
1 comment:
Yes, and you will need to save up for the ER visits.
Post a Comment