Monday, April 4, 2011

Thank You.

Okay, so I am still here. Still writing. Your porthole into my life is still available. I appreciate all the kind notes and encouragement to keep writing this blog. Thanks to my mother-in-law who offered to pay me a salary of sorts to keep it going. I will shelve my security concerns for the time being and keep it public. (Sorry to those of you who checked it last night and thought I had locked you out of my life. A girl has to protect her babies!)

Speaking of which, here are two pictures of my babies. First, this is me 25 weeks pregnant. Don't you think Joshie has turned into a fine photographer? Maybe he can cover my maternity leave!

15 weeks, er...maybe less...to go!
 And this just cracks me up. Hudson did this ON HIS OWN. I guess he wanted to show you his baby belly too. He came up with a name for his brother. It is the most beautiful thing in the world to him.

So, according to little man, our new baby will be named... Fire Engine. Lovely, eh? Now we just have to figure out whether or not to hyphenate it. 

Have a great day!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable. I love your kid...he is precious!

Kim@theandrewsantics.blogspot.com said...

Ok, just left that comment using my daughter's gmail account! Sorry...it's just Kim! :)

Macey said...

You look so great! Love Hudson and his baby belly. I think you definitely need to work "Fire Engine" into his name some how :o) Or...maybe just his room or something.

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I am so glad you are still blogging. It is the hightlight of my work day when I come in to find you have a new post. You both look great!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Whew! I am relieved!

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled you I can keep up with my great-nephews, also their dad and mom. Love you all.
Aunt Lonetta

Katy said...

Yayy :) glad you're still posting :))