It is time for all blessed American boys and girls to participate in the time honored tradition of selecting their Christmas presents. Hudson has embraced whole-heartedly this. He has scoured the Target toy catalog, another from the local toy store Imagination Station, and a Wish Book from Toys R Us. With pencil he circles those items he wants (read: everything).
Although I am already overwhelmed with his never-ending requests for all things pictured, I can not begrudge his actions. Vividly, I remember getting the fantastically thick and heavy JC Penney's winter catalog when I was a little girl and drooling over every page of the toy section in the back. And if that was not enough then I would go find the Sears one.
5 comments:
Hudson's twin is sitting in the chair as we speak looking at all items that scream "buy me" on them. AAAHHH, what fun this Christmas morning will be.
Love how serious his face is as he studies.
Oh... but Aunt Jessica and Uncle Dave are not done shopping... what does he want?
He looks so serious! Today..... toy store ads. Tomorrow.....the business section of the Indy Star! :) :)
Haha yes! Ayden did the same thing when we got the Target catalog. In fact I was going to blog about it here shortly. We have arrived to the time when Christmas actually means something to them (materialistic, yes, but they're 3!). Fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment