Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sour Patch Kids

Every night before bed I sing to Mister T. He has started singing back. (This is why I loooooove putting him to bed!) Yesterday I turned on the music channel which was playing "Love Me Tender". 
Tucker started singing back to me. Sweet.

Yesterday Hudson was so stoked to go out trick or treating, starting at about four o'clock carrying his bucket around he began trick or treating to each room of home. I had the pleasure of being greeted with his "twick or tweet" as I was trying to go potty. Sour.

2 comments:

Katy said...

bahahaha gotta love it.

P.s. The more tucker grows the more beautiful differences I see in them. So precious

Anonymous said...

You've taught Hudson enthusiasm for life. I sure hope Tucker grows up the same way. It's a fantastic trait that not all kids have. Well done!! Grandma kh