Monday, April 30, 2012

Magic Hour

Most nights when Josh gets home I hand him a boy and want to run and hide in the closet. Ten or eleven hours of pure Kidville is enough to leave me on the edge. But, alas, he entertains them for a couple minutes,  I finalize getting dinner on the table and  then things get really chaotic. (Did you think I was going to say things got better?! You obviously have not had a meal with a hyper-inquisitive three year old and a demanding, hungry 9 month old.) But then...Josh takes the kids off to play and I get to clean the kitchen all. by. myself. (Suddenly I am realizing how sad it is that I am excited to clean my kitchen.) Anyway...after a couple of minutes of returning a single room of our house to a clean condition, I miss my men and am anxious to hang out with them again. Enter our magical hour: bathtime.
Hudson and Tucker love taking baths. I love this time too. The boys are captive and entertained. Bubbles entertain everyone! Tucker gives out frequent giggles and squeals at his big brother's antics.



Frankly, these two are the cutest little men to hang out with. And there is the constant reality that bedtime is just. around. the. corner. Bliss.



No comments: