Wowza. Things around here have been crazy around here. I got sick-- and I am never sick. I did not cook dinner for three straight nights. The boys watched a ridiculous amount of television. And I knew that I had officially lost it and was living in a world of only cartoons when a preview for a wedding on Handy Manny came on and I (seriously) became excited. Mister T turned 9 months over two weeks ago and I have not written a thing about it. Here are his stats:
Height: 29.5 inches tall (95%)
Weight: 19 pounds (25%)
He has fantastic body genetics; obviously, not from me. If he was female, I'd hate him being so wonderfully lean and tall. He is just dying to crawl. He is pretty efficient at rolling and twirling around on his bum. He did a little army crawling today, but generally stays up on all fours rocking back and forth. Frequently, he will put his head down to the ground, look at his knees through his arms, and seemingly try to "will" his body to move. It is pretty precious. He still just has two teeth. Two more will arrive any day.
Hudson was a good little nurse when I was sick: fetching tissues and diapers as needed. (He loves for me to time him as he run to get Tucker one.) In my exhausted stupor, I woke up on the couch with Little Man playing Hot Wheels on me. "Up, up the mountain." And we'll just leave it at that.
| Easter 2012 |
1 comment:
I love that Mr. Owl managed to sneak into the corner of our Easter picture. He IS family. JJ
Post a Comment