Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nothing Fits

We are a shoddy looking bunch around here these days. Nobody is fitting into their clothes. Tucker, not yet 9 months, is needing 12 month clothes to accommodate for his height, but the pants never stay up because he is so skinny. I actually put him in a BELT today just to try and hold his britches up! Hudson's body is a total enigma as 3T clothes are definitely too small and 4T clothes are definitely too big. How is that possible?!? Josh, who gained 12 pounds on vacation, firmly believes his stomach expanded in Jamaica and he is an eating machine. He just about ate a pork chop as a snack. (It is 9:37 p.m., people.) And my body, well, we don't need to go there. This Tuesday, Fat Tuesday I am calling it, my gal pal Paula Deen (yes it is her real name) and I are starting a little  challenge of sorts for the next 30 days. Let's just say, I need it or I might have to purchase a whole new summer wardrobe in a bigger size.
Solution? Naked pictures and sweat pants! Before you think this blog has went X-rated, here are my babies at the studio last week. Are they not absolutely gorgeous? Who needs clothes?
 And as for the sweat pants, well, Josh says wearing those is a sign a person can no longer compete in normal society and has vowed just to be comfortable. But he can wear them all day and I would still love him. He is the best looking man around. I hope he doesn't mind me wearing yoga pants for the next 30 straight days!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Both boys are just adorable!! As for hubby.....not too bad!! As for you.....just beautiful darling.....just beautiful!! :) :)

theharrisgirl said...

Thank goodness you commented! Josh was feeling hurt no one had said what a hottie he is!!! Love ya!

Sarah said...

We went through the same thing with the kids clothes. They now seem to be fitting okin the bigger sizes but there are still a few things that look like they are falling off of them.