This is my first (and last) product endorsement.Within the course of one week, two good friends with children introduced Josh, Hudson, and I into the world of baby rock music. And for a couple like Josh and I who love music so much, this has been one of our greatest baby finds. I feel compelled to share with those readers out there who have children the same age as Hudson and are tired of Rafi or Baby Einstein's lullabys. 
The company is called Rockabye Baby and they make lullaby renditions of the rock songs of your favorite artists. Their website allows you to listen to samples from all twenty four of their current albums. While Josh and I both love rock music per se, our tastes are still different. He doesn't adore The Allman Brothers as he should, and I have to stop him from allowing SRV (Stevie Ray Vaughn) clog up the car stereo on every road trip.
We had a good time arguing back and forth which of the available albums Hudson
would get first. It became clear that we were solely picking for our own tastes and not what our son might like. Sorry, little man, but we have to listen to the music you listen to too! Several times we have wished Hudson had his own speakers in the backseat, so we could play "real tunes" in the front and not his "please-stop-screaming-and-go-to-sleep" songs.
Here is their website: http://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/
Happy shopping!

2 comments:
Good choice on the Led Zeppelin, that probably would have been the one I would have chosen. Although that beatles one looked pretty good too. :)
Wow! What a great idea! I looked online and Target and Best Buy sell them too. They are a few dollars cheaper at Target.
Molly :)
Post a Comment