We enjoy spending our vacation finding great places to eat. However, it was Hudson, not us, who had the cool meals this trip. Even though he was eating the usual six ounces of delish Similac formula, he was able to have his lunch and dinner in the most striking places.
Hudson’s first meal was at our first stop at Kentucky’s oldest distillery, Buffalo Terrace. When Hudson was born, Josh purchased a bottle of bourbon for them to share when he turns 21. We thought it might be a fun stop. I really like this picture of us.
Hudson’s first meal was at our first stop at Kentucky’s oldest distillery, Buffalo Terrace. When Hudson was born, Josh purchased a bottle of bourbon for them to share when he turns 21. We thought it might be a fun stop. I really like this picture of us.
His next meal was dinner. As the sun was starting to set,
Josh fed Hudson on top of the natural bridge on Friday evening.
I was able to give Hudson his bottle Saturday in the middle of Red River Gorge’s Angel Windows trail.
Speaking of meals, today (Election Day 2008) Hudson and I spent our morning making hot lunches and sack dinners for those working the polls. The ladies of our church do this every year and I can never help since I am typically working. As usual, my son was quite the hit with the women. He spent the majority of the morning sleeping since he is back to his waking-up-every-four-hours. (Vacation is over!) Oh well, tonight he gets to see his first presidential ballot. I am looking forward to walking down to the elementary school this evening with Josh to vote.
P.S. One thing we didn’t eat on Halloween was candy. But Hudson was dressed for the occasion. He wore his ghost t-shirt (thanks, Great Aunt Lonetta) and bat socks (thanks, Aunt Ashlee) on Halloween. This picture cracks Josh and me up:
P.S. One thing we didn’t eat on Halloween was candy. But Hudson was dressed for the occasion. He wore his ghost t-shirt (thanks, Great Aunt Lonetta) and bat socks (thanks, Aunt Ashlee) on Halloween. This picture cracks Josh and me up:
1 comment:
Oh - that is the best picture. I think it is funny that he will actually leave the sunglasses on his face. At that age Sarah would pull anything (bow, hat, bonnet) off her head! By the way, she earned Volleyball Academic All Conference and All State! Go my girl!
Post a Comment