Yesterday I assume Hudson told his new pal about how his mother proudly rushed to get him dressed in his finest Indiana shirt and sweatpants (thanks, Carmen!) for the big Oaken Bucket game and how by halftime she wanted to change the outfit or at least cover it up with something. What a horrible game. Hudson surely would share how happy his dad was with the annihilation of the rival team and how is mother said some really bad words.
We went out to dinner and Josh didn't think Hudson should be dressed like a "loser" so he put this ugly, black Purdue sweatshirt on him. The jacket is 6-9 months in size, which proves to me those Boilermakers don't know numbers near as well as they think they do. My son is not yet four months! Jeez.
Here is the cutest picture of the day. Forget the Thanksgiving turkey, I just want to gobble him up!
3 comments:
Okay, yes, my son is adorable, BUT I have to admit, Hudson is so stinkin cute with his little round belly out and his hand draped across it! TOO CUTE!
I know! It was like he was posing. Maybe too much Project Runway?c
Look at that belly!!!
Post a Comment