So many things to share! First and foremost, the weather of our trip was ideal, perfect for hiking in the woods, which we did. Of the 10 trails in the state park, we did 5 plus a couple of others in the gorge area. Due to the dense vegetation, swift changes in altitude, amazing rock formations, and awe-inspiring vistas, the trails were the best I have walked at any state park. If the color was not at its peak, I would be shocked because everything was so vibrant. Nothing was exceptionally crowded either. All of this was lost on Hudson, of course, as he was jostled around in our beloved Baby Bjorn for three straight days. He did really well, only one significant meltdown, which was quickly remedied with a bottle. Josh and I shared the 12 pounds 14 ounce weight with great pleasure (when going downhill).
Additionally, we were treated to the luxury of sleep during this vacation. Each night Hudson progressively slept for a longer stretch of time. Friday night was 7 hours. Saturday was 8 hours. Last night Hudson slept for 9 straight hours. Glory! Hallelujah! We believe we really wore him out. We'll see how he does tonight. More on our vacation later this week.
4 comments:
Stop it! Hudson's too cute. Shoot!- the three of you are too cute. It's great to hear he's sleeping well. Are you?
What great photos! I am glad Hudson is enjoying the "shades" - he sure looks cute in them.
You are VERY daring!! I don't think I could have taken Connor on a trip like this. Heck.....I wouldn't take myself!!
I absolutely love the shades.
Post a Comment