The time had come: to get the instruction booklet out again. The most important order of business, in my opinion, to honor Hudson’s big first birthday was to get his car seat facing forward. I have waited for this moment forever…or at least the past 364 days. I don’t like the whole facing backward thing. Plus ever since he moved into the larger seat, six months ago, I can’t reach him without pulling over. So this would be awesome, I thought. His initial reaction was priceless. He looked left, right, up, and then at me with the most quizzical look on his face as if to say, “What is going on here?” Of course, I quickly realized the dark side of this new vantage point; he wanted equal share of my drive-thru BK breakfast even though he was the only one who had a real breakfast back home.
It was a beautiful day for the Indianapolis Zoo. However, Hudson was clueless we were at the animal zoo. To him we were at children zoo because he was more interested in all the people his size running wild than the exotic animals on the other side of the glass. I did get a couple of funny pictures to share.
It was a beautiful day for the Indianapolis Zoo. However, Hudson was clueless we were at the animal zoo. To him we were at children zoo because he was more interested in all the people his size running wild than the exotic animals on the other side of the glass. I did get a couple of funny pictures to share.
Future is so bright, gotta wear shades.
This just makes me laugh. Look who is smiling?
Here Mr. Iguana. Have a Cheerio?
We did whatever he wanted today. So we didn’t even argue with him when he “said” he wanted to take a gigantic one and a half hour nap when we arrived back home. And of course we had just a small little lemon cake I made for him after dinner.

I *heart* sugar!!!!
There might be some bumps, bruises, and more black eyes, but I think looking ahead, the future is going to be even better!
1 comment:
Great pictures, I like the one with Hudson and the goat :)
And yeah, very sad when there was no more sneaking through drive thrus :(
Post a Comment