I am so popular I can't stand it. Literally.
Everywhere I go I have a shadow. And it is driving me insane. Oh Hudson, I love you but can't I go anywhere without you chasing after me saying, "Mamamamammamamamamamma"? After weeks of following me from room to room, he now has entered my only moment of solace: the shower.

I was attempting to take a super fast bath with him playing with toys on the bathroom floor and as I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair I hear him banging on the glass doors. (He has done this before and if freaks me out) So, I am talking to him (eyes closed), "Hudson, it is okay buddy. Mama will be right out." Opening my eyes I see that he has opened the shower door and is crawling in--fully clothed! I had to laugh. He, of course, loves his own private sprinkler park.
However, now in addition to the jobs I can only do when he naps--loading the dishwasher, sweeping, and cooking--I now must shower because there is just no doing this when he is awake!
Hudson's little crab crawl has been perfected into a speedy fast mode of transportation. Honestly I am quite impressed. If I ask, "Do you want to go eat?" He looks at me with raised eyebrows and then as I turn towards the door, he beats me out of it!
1 comment:
That is hilarious! :)
Lately if I have to take a shower when Leah is awake I just let her play in the tub, and she gets a bath too...
Post a Comment