Poor Hudson is sporting his first pimple on his nose. He has a cold and I am chasing him around with a Kleenex with lotion all day long. Turns out that while these are softer on your face, they must clog your pores. He has been maintaining a pretty decent demeanor throughout the day, but is ready for bed earlier than usual. (That would make three of us.) One concern is he is resisting drinking much. I don't know if it is because he can't breathe, he hates the new milk-formula ratio, or if he wants the bottle back. Yesteryay he spied a lone bottle that did not make it into box for storage and he went ballistic for it. So, (note the sucker tattoo on my forehead) he now gets a bottle before bed again. When he is sick, he is going to be spoiled.
Plans for Hudson's first birthday bash are well underway. I have purchased all of the decorations, made the menu, ordered the cake, and tear up just about every day when I walk into the pantry and see the "I'm One" dessert plates waiting for the big day. Hopefully, I can get all the tears out of my system soon. For one thing, we are just about out of Kleenex. Plus I don't want to have a pimple for the party!!!
1 comment:
I know how you feel.....(sigh).....Connor will be one on the 8th!! Just a few days before Hudson turns one!! :) :)
Post a Comment