Monday, December 14, 2009

Playdate Pals

Here are some of Hudson's most recent playdate pals. It is awful sweet to see the kids all moving from the phase of "parallel play" to being more interactive with each other. I am lucky to have some laid back ladies to hang out with too!


"Little Buddies"
**If you really want see something cool, look back at these two on the August 19, 2008 blog.


"I give you this block."


"Playing house"

3 comments:

mistymadisonjo said...

Can you come to Oklahoma so Spencer can play with Hudson?

Christina said...

How sweet!!

Macey said...

It's pretty amazing how Hudson caught up to his friend. The picture of them on the 2008 post is quite an impressive size difference compared to today! It's amazing how 6 weeks apart is such a huge difference when your born but by the time your walking, 6 weeks difference might as well be two days! So cute. I love watching Ayden play with his little friends. You'll need to come to NJ so Hudson and Ayden can play together!