Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Scary Claus

I was pretty sure that visiting the lap of the mall Santa would have been money wasted. We confirmed that today with a 20 second (free) visit to Santa at our local library.



Just wait until spring when he meets, the most terrifying freak in a suit in my opinion, the Easter Bunny.

3 comments:

Macey said...

Oh man. I haven't taken Ayden to sit on Santa's lap yet, but I predict the same reaction from him as well! Luckily, at our mall, they don't charge you unless you buy a picture so we can try it out and just skip out on the photo if he freaks! Maybe next year :o) I agree, though. The Easter Bunny is definitely the scariest holiday figure. We may skip that tradition completely!

mistymadisonjo said...

I'm sorry to say that I have nothing to say about this, except, I laughed out loud.
Bless his heart!

Christina said...

Awww.....the things we put our children thru!! :)