Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ice Cream Cravings

Can I write a whole blog about how badly I want to eat everything on the Dairy Queen menu? Unfortunately, that has been my constant thought for the past couple of days. Probably because we are working towards an ice cream cone treat with every dry "magic underwear "(read: Pull-up) that Hudson has. And probably because I am 30 weeks pregnant and want to eat everything in the house.
But, alas, I have another OB appointment tomorrow and I better not have gained more than my allotted pound a week or doctor will have me testing my blood again. So, I think that will be a treat best delayed until after 2 p.m. Wednesday. Boo Hoo.

(Pregnant pause....Pondering random thoughts...watching Mickey Mouse with Hudson...)
Well, I am confident there are more intelligent things to entertain your computer reading with today, but frankly all I can think is: Dilly Bar. Hot Fudge Sundae. Heath Bar Blizzard. Ice cream cake. (Josh, if you read this at work, consider that a drive through order. Heck with the weight, I am not sure I can make it.)

P.S. Oh yeah, for the baby book record: May 10th at 1:55 p.m. Hudson's leg fell asleep for the first time and it *really* freaked him out.

1 comment:

ladyanderson said...

...and now I'm on my way to DQ.