As Buffalo Springfield would tell you, whatever is happening here is not exactly clear.
| Wishing his Jeep would go 227 MPH. |
Some people (Josh) would call my recent behaviors "nesting". I am going to call it "mess making" because while it appears that I am attempting to organize our lives and clean our nooks and crannies, horrible chaos is left in my wake. And my timing is ridiculous. One evening this past week after Josh came home and after we ate dinner and after we had all hung out for awhile, I started purging our. entire. filing cabinet. Yesterday following a full day at the Indy 500 track, I came home and cleaned our four built-in bookcases from top to bottom. No wonder why I am tired!
Nesting is a weird phenomenon. I genuinely would prefer to rest during these final weeks, but my behavior this past week has almost been a compulsion. Maybe there is a market for hiring crazed pregnant women to organize and clean homes? I could use some extra cash. In the huge mountain of "baby item" boxes Josh brought down from the attic today (my next big project to sort through), I don't think there will be any diapers and those are expensive!
Nesting is a weird phenomenon. I genuinely would prefer to rest during these final weeks, but my behavior this past week has almost been a compulsion. Maybe there is a market for hiring crazed pregnant women to organize and clean homes? I could use some extra cash. In the huge mountain of "baby item" boxes Josh brought down from the attic today (my next big project to sort through), I don't think there will be any diapers and those are expensive!
No comments:
Post a Comment